Total Pageviews

Friday, April 26, 2013

Black Sabbath to open tour at Woodlands Pavilion


Black Sabbath to open tour at Woodlands Pavilion

Black Sabbath will open it’s North American tour July 25 at the Woodlands Pavlion. The announcement comes on the heels of frontman Ozzy Osbourne’s admission that he has been drinking and taking drugs for the last year-and-a-half.

“I was in a very dark place and was an (expletive) to the people I love most, my family,” he posted on Facebook. “However, I am happy to say that I am now 44 days sober. Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing. I’m just trying to be a better person.”

Here’s hoping he’s back on track. (But is going on the road really the best decision right now?)


Visit my Food Blog at http://southerncookingwithtodd.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment