Total Pageviews

Friday, September 14, 2012

Not a happy Home Depot Customer right now


just left home depot, the guy in cabinets only wanted to refer me to the online store and see what store carried the cabinets that i wanted and then go and get them at that store. wouldn't even look to see if i would be able order them and get them delivered to the store. OH but he did advise if i found them online i could have them delivered to my home for a fee.....hummmm......let me think bout that.....I DON'T FRACKING THINK SO...so i left an let him talk to my back as i wheeled my cart back to the front door. i will just go back some other time and see if i can find someone that likes working at home depot and is willing to help me.

Visit my Food Blog at http://southerncookingwithtodd.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment